breathworksa

Discover true joy and deep, cellular healing. Breathwork in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Name:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

I'm a breathworker and Rebirther in Johannesburg, South Africa. I've been studying breathwork for the past eight years, besides training in the Body Alignment Technique, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), The Journey and energy healing. Most recently I've completed training in the principles and techniques of Hakomi or Body-centered Psychotherapy, founded by Ron Kurtz. I combine the Hakomi principles and techniques intuitively with breathwork, leading to astounding results. I am also a creativity coach and counsellor.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Royal road to healing


"Most personal growth courses focus on intellectual content and that of following mind disciplines. But no matter how restrictive or hard they may be, they do not unlock and integrate subconscious patterns," writes Matthew Favaloro, a Rebirthing breathworker.

"Because these mind courses deal with intellectual understanding, they try to get you to "work it out" with your mind. Rebirthing helps integration and natural healing to occur on all levels of being."

"Rebirthing for me, has integrated all the other personal growth courses that I have done and has added great value to my spiritual quest, teaching and purpose in life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home